A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
An asteroid mining and space station building game. Set in the asteroid belt, the solar system's economy is booming. Fed by intrepid young prospectors who set off to make their fortunes, they stake their claim to a patch in the belt by building small space stations and industrial installations.
Mine asteroids to collect elements (silicates, metals and water) and use those collected resources to construct space stations out of connected module blocks.
- Reactor Core - Base block and power source for each space station.
- Scaffold - Transfers power to connected blocks.
- Mining Laser - Automatically mines asteroids that drift within range.
- Randomly generated clusters of asteroids.
- Randomized element content in each asteroid.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Finally Back!Dec 11, 2017
- Testing a Plasma Gun TurretNov 27, 2017
- Linux Build and Particle Effects on Auto Mining LaserNov 25, 2017
- Testing Particle Effects for Player's Mining LaserNov 24, 2017